About Mildura Tourism
- Uniting tourism interests in the region for the purpose of coordinating destination marketing
- Product development (i.e niche product, touring routes)
- Quality service and education
As an independent incorporated organisation, Mildura Tourism is membership based.
Mildura Tourism's boundaries cover both the Mildura and Wentworth Shire.
While encouraging professionalism and best practice in the local industry, Mildura Tourism professionally and proactively markets the region's diverse range of attributes to both domestic and international markets, and aims to create a sustainable future for the entire Mildura and Wentworth community.
What do we do?
As the region's peak tourism body responsible for the management, leadership and development of the region's tourism industry, Mildura Tourism is responsible for:
- Brand promotion: Develop and promote ‘Mildura - it starts with the river' both inside and outside the region.
- Communication and partnerships: Develop and maintain partnerships with stakeholders.
- Marketing: Undertake effective marketing activities for the region at local, domestic and international level. This includes targeting specific markets via marketing campaigns, developing motivational and informational collateral.
- Product and professional development - Facilitate the development of tourism products, professional services and delivery in the region.
Find out about the people who help Mildura Tourism market the Mildura region to the world.